Award-winning residential architecture
In May 2016, award-winning Vue on King William was Adelaide’s tallest residential building. It is home to 210 apartments including luxury two storey penthouses and sub-penthouses with exceptional views to the city, hills and coastline.
Standing 87 metres tall, Vue brought a new style of residential architecture to Adelaide with its 6 level podium, recessed Level 7 roof top garden, pool deck and recreation centre and 21 level glass frontage. It sold out within four months of launching onto the market.
- Architecturally-dynamic with a twist and turn design feature maximises light and views
- 6 level podium, recessed Level 7 roof top garden, pool deck and recreation centre
- Award-winning Hatted restaurant and commercial tenancy on ground floor
- 21 level glass frontage, 8m high vaulted ceiling lobby
- Well equipped gym, outdoor pool, barbecue and dining areas
- Good public transport and road networks with tram on doorstep