Bohem on Wright Street
Multi-award-winning Bohem on Wright Street, in Adelaide’s CBD, has 224 one, two and three bedroom apartments, all with views to city, hills or coastline. Designed to meld with adjacent Whitmore Square park, Bohem features over 3000 plants to create lush, hanging gardens and a calm, peaceful escape from city life.
The entry has a 22 metre vertical garden – the first of its kind in South Australia. The sixth floor entertainment deck features a 17m pool, 60sqm gym and 500m2 outdoor kitchen and dining area with community herb garden, barbeques, timber tables and soft couches.
- 22m vertical garden at entry, 3000+ plants
- Each apartment with unrestricted views
- Bistro and four commercial tenancies on ground floor
- Architecturally-designed to complement the surrounding streetscape.
- Sixth floor entertainment deck with pool and gym, views over city
- 50m from Gouger Street and Adelaide Central Market